Web / Graphic Designer, Digital Artist
firstname.lastname@example.org | (910) 408-2207 | Wilmington, NC
- Expert in a website and graphic design with 10 years of experience.
- Proven success creating responsive, user experience friendly designs and printable materials (brochures, flyers, business cards, logos, posters, signs, banners, stickers, invitations).
- Successful distant collaborative work with international web development team and in-house SEO experts for achieving best results that met client’s goals and latest web standards. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of leading projects from start to finish with limited to no supervision.
- Custom vector illustrations for infographics, logos, t-shirts (sketches, drawings, realistic or cartoon style characters/illustrations)
- Understanding of web development process and basic of code.
- Detail-oriented, 100% commitment, positive attitude.
- Perform research and use analytical methods for each project.
WebDesignCenter (Wilmington, NC)
Lead Web/Graphic Designer, Project Manager
(2016 – present)
ImageFreedom (San Antonio, TX)
Lead Web Designer, Graphic Designer
(2014 – 2016)
- Created more than 30 unique responsive, search engine and user-friendly website designs for WordPress platform. Worked with growing and established businesses, doctors, lawyers, non-profit organizations, celebrities. Launched three websites for Hollywood actor Sean Astin.
- All websites were successfully designed and developed from a scratch to launching. The process included analyzing the target market and audience, creating two unique design concepts for each client (integrating existing brand guidelines or creating a new one), creating subpages and other assets, managing a development process.
- Worked collaboratively with the most advanced programmers to build websites for clients that not only look great but increase visitor conversion rate. Created specifications for developers to implement all design elements correctly and in time.
- Created custom vector illustrations for infographics, logos, t-shirts.
Kim’s Academy of Tae Kwon Do (San Antonio, TX)
Senior Web Designer, Graphic Designer
(2013 – 2015)
- Created numerous graphic designs for advertisement purpose (t-shirt sticker designs for tournaments and anniversaries, booklets and flyers, invitations) that helped to convert more visitors into clients.
- Improved website design and functionality that led to significant improvement in conversion rates.
- Communicated with potential clients directly and answered calls.
Freelance Web/Graphic Designer (San Antonio, TX)
(2006 – 2013)
- Designed hundreds of custom websites for different business all over the world.
- Participated and won numerous web design contests.
Hostopia Inc. (Ukraine)
Web Designer & Developer
(2004 – 2005)
- Designed and HTML/CSS coded websites using Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Worked in collaboration with Toronto and Ukrainian web development teams.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
Mykolaiv State University
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Intellectual Systems and Computer Sciences
2001 – 2005
Mykolaiv Art School
Specialist in Fine Arts
1994 – 1998
- English (fluent proficiency)
- Russian (native, full professional proficiency)
- Ukrainian (full professional or bilingual proficiency)